Wave Rock Walk Circuit
This trails leads directly from the main information signs in the car park to Hippo’s Yawn, and then loops out through the fascinating natural bushland to the north of Hyden Rock, before returning to this car park, via the shops and cafe.
- It is 3600 metres long and is virtually flat with a wide smooth surface
- There are 15 interpretive panels ranging from Aboriginal and early settlement stories to birds, the night sky and the weather
- This walk is suitable for families with small children in prams and for visitors with bicycles.
- Please enquire at the Wave Rock Kiosk about the quiz page available for children.
- Contact Name:Wave Rock Visitors Center / Wave Rock Caravan Park
- Contact Phone:089880 5182 / 089880 5022
- Contact Email:[email protected]