There is a wide range of things to see and do in Hyden Relax! Stay Longer, and try the 2 Day Experience! Plenty to see!
From walk trails to Indigenous tours and exploring the various landforms from the rock to Hippo's Yawn, The Humps as well as the iconic Lake Magic and The Salt Pond - make sure you stop in at the Wildlife Park and if it is Spring, embark on a beautiful journey to view the magnificent Wildflowers in Hyden.
Click on the links below to find out more!
Things To Do Near Wave Rock
There is so much to see and do when you visit Wave Rock and Hyden!
Click on the links below to find out more.
- Tours of and near Wave Rock
- Attend an event near Wave Rock such as The Wave Rock Weekender music festival, Country Races, a wedding, Country dance, etc. See a list of events near Wave Rock.
- During wildflower season months of September and October, take photographs of exotic, SPECTACULAR wildflowers of Western Australia near Wave Rock.
- See stars clearly through super clear night skies of outback Australia.
- Float high like a cork in the therapeutic waters of Lake Magic. No need for a float lab here where it’s natural.
- See the best Western Australian wildflowers during a guided wildflower tour in the wildflower season months of September October.
- Go on an interesting, guided Wheatbelt farm tour to see tame cattle prance up to you and eat from your hand.
- Visit an interesting historical museum.
- Have a BBQ and swim at the Wave Rock caravan park/camping ground or Wave Rock Hotel swimming pool.
- Play tennis at the Hyden Tennis Club.
- More information about things to see and do near Wave Rock.
Wave Rock & Hippos Yawn
The Lace Place
The Minature Soldier Museum
Pioneer Town History Museum
Hyden Street Scape Art
Events at Wave Rock
Tours and Trails
The Rock Walk
Hyden Rock Walk
Hippos Yawn Loop
The Breakers Walk
Walk Trails and Guided Tours
Getting to Wave Rock
Plan your visit
Eat & Drink
Bar & Bistro
Hyden Road House / Travel Stop